Do you know?
Social media is the most popular marketing platform for many businesses.
Because of its broad reach, efficient social media management will skyrocket your business reach.
Have you ever wondered why big companies never fail?
Well! Because they hire a devoted team of professionals working for their social media advertising, and they use effective tools.
But, it may not be the case for small businesses or startups. Sometimes, it is due to cost burdens. On the contrary, because of competence and lack of human resources.
Therefore, social media management tools are more suitable for SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises).
Did you know?
If your business doesn’t have social media reach, it is more likely to fail?
Therefore, in this blog, I will narrow down the top 15 tools to help skyrocket your social media reach globally. Hence, it will increase your business, especially amid the pandemic.
Because according to research, social media popularity has exponentially grown in recent times. So, this may be the right time to manage your social media to promote your business.
These tools are great helpers, whether it is creativity or publishing issues, or analytics and reporting.
By the way, both of which can be challenging. Because managing everything your business offers through social media is not a single man’s job.
However, there are many tools readily available to manage your tasks. And I am going to review the top 15 of them. In addition, this blog will also let you know their pros and cons, cost, and applicability.
Because of the competition in the tech industry, many companies compete.
And each one of them claims it is better than the other. Hence, it gets overwhelmingly complex for you to choose the best tool.
Therefore, you must read this blog to magnify the social media management tools you will eventually pay for.
So without further ado, here is the list of the top 15 best social media management tools.
Sendible is an up-and-coming SMM (Social media marketing ) tool with an excellent user interface. It is a well-integrated social media management tool. Therefore, it has also earned the reputation of the best!
Because it gives you 20 integrations with the most popular social media networks.
Perfect for maintaining blogs, sites, and publishing content. In addition, you can easily integrate it with Slack. Which will help communicate with your user base quickly for marketing & advertising.
- It helps you to have easy integration with major social media networks
- Supports most of the popular social media platforms
- Simplicity of management
- Easy-to-use user interface
- 15% off with exclusive offer
- Range of helpful automation features
- Available on IOS and Android
- Visual aesthetic
- RSS Feed poster, content ideas, built-in content library, and quick access to Canva’s design tool.
- There is no free plan available.
- Geographic keyword tracking isn’t always accurate, so take it with a grain of salt.
Agorapulse helps you stay organized, save time, and easily manage your social media. And it has many features: (inbox, publishing, reporting, monitoring, and team collaboration).
Altogether made it a popular consumer choice. Additionally, AgoraPulse stands out from the crowd since it offers various unique features, such as competitor research and Facebook contest apps, at a low cost.
- Customer service at Agorapulse is outstanding.
- The user interface is incredibly user-friendly, and all team members can easily adjust to the platform and new features.
- New features are constantly being tested and added.
- When publishing to several channels, the ability to scale visuals for each channel (and free form resizing option)
- When adding multiple photos, you can reorder them.
3. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is one of the few social media management systems that include CRM functionality.
Additionally, having a thorough profile of your consumers allows you to serve them better and develop stronger relationships. Sprout Social is impressive with its reports.
Because many social media managers thought the reports were so good and pretty that they would download them and give them to their bosses or clients as is.
- It supports Twitter, Linked In, Google+, and Facebook
- They provide you with social customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- You also get a 30-day free trial.
- It does not support Pinterest.
Oktopost is the only social media management platform made especially for business-to-business marketing.
And Oktopost is an all-in-one solution for managing, monitoring, and measuring your social media activity to achieve your marketing objectives. So, it is undoubtedly an excellent choice for you.
- Conversion tracking across many accounts and platforms
- Identifying the most effective avenues for achieving desired outcomes
- Monitoring your LinkedIn company page
- Excellent CRM
- They do not support free trials like other tools
- Focus on premium customers
Buffer is a user-friendly and straightforward social media management application.
And Buffer is the tool for you if you only have to perform cross-platform publication and don’t want to spend too much.
Thus, this social media management tool enables employers to queue various content types throughout different browsers and devices, even while they’re on the go.
In addition, many G2 users appreciated the ease of posting multiple pieces of content or the same amount of content across different platforms and altering them as needed.
- Includes a virtual queue for automatically staggering your content among social media sites throughout the day.
- Schedule content across all social media sites without having to do it individually.
- “Pablo,” the well-known built-in image editor
- Designed for mid-to-large-sized businesses and agencies
- Incomplete Instagram support
- Dashboard for engagements is missing
MeetEdgar is excellent for freelancing, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses on a tight budget who want to enhance their presence on social media.
Further, MeetEdgar’s greatest asset is its automated content recycling technology, enabling you to repurpose previous content to maximize your ROI and exposure from each post.
- To increase interaction, automate content recycling, storage, and reposting.
- It is ideal for mid-to-large entrepreneurs, small teams, agencies, and corporations, but with plans for all sizes.
- All popular networks, such as Pinterest and Instagram, have a lack of support.
- There is no post-processing interaction, and tracking is done immediately from the dashboard.
If This Then That (IFTTT) is a service that allows you to connect several social networking sites, services, and channels. And IFTTT also will enable you to link up to 306 different channels.
It also boosts your productivity by using an action-reaction system.
When you publish a new blog post, for instance, you could have a Facebook post or a tweet automatically updated.
Hence, you can use IFTTT to link your desired network to an activity of your preference. Because IFTTT alludes to this setup of alerts and actions for your profiles as a “champ.”
- It automates sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram, among other social media apps and sites.
- IFTTT may not always be enough for all of your social media marketing needs. Thus it’s usually used with other robust tools like Hootsuite or Social Booster.
Over 15 million people and more than 800 Fortune 1000 firms use Hootsuite, and it is the most popular social media management platform. Therefore, there’s a reason for its popularity.
As it’s an all-in-one platform that lets you curate and plan content, track social ROI. Furthermore, it helps you to execute social media marketing and more.
Besides, people appreciate Hootsuite because it allows them to monitor many accounts and keywords. It connects with over 35 social networks and bulk-schedule social media updates.
- It allows Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
- Their web-based service does not require the installation of any software on your computer.
- It helps manage several social media accounts from a single dashboard, eliminating a need to log in to each site individually.
- With the free account, you can only add three social media profiles
- For adding links to messages, only a few URL shorteners work with Hootsuite
eClincher, like most social media management software, lets you schedule and publish posts. And it responds to social media messages and tracks your social media success.
Besides, its ability to auto-post with smart queues and RSS feeds is exceptional. Moreso, it has a media library for your photographs and the ability to search for social media influencers.
- It has a fantastic Inbox feature
- User-friendly interface
- The automatic post feature is confusing for some users.
10. Post Planner
It is one of the best post planners out there waiting for your brand. Since PostPlanner allows you to schedule posts but also helps you to increase reader or follower engagement on social media platforms. Further, it aims to assist you in finding the correct content, which can increase traffic to your accounts.
Moreover, it offers a feature “viral content” that displays you the most famous images, videos, articles, and stories from your business. You can then use viral content to generate traffic to the website.
- Supports Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Not too expensive
- Assists you in locating viral content and using it to improve interaction and traffic
- It does not support Instagram and Google+ so well.
11. Social Oomph
It offers a range of valuable features for you. Although TweetLater.com was the original name for SocialOomph. And it was primarily responsible for enhancing productivity solutions for Twitter accounts.
However, later on, it decided to focus on overall productivity enhancement services (both free and paid) for various other social media platforms.
- It can work well with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- It does not provide advanced social media marketing (SMM) functionality for networks other than Twitter.
Hubspot is perhaps one of the most well-known marketing tech companies. And it has the best tool for you that can be a gem to increase your traffic and integrate a lot for your brand through popular social media outlets. Besides, it features a great social media management add-on in its all-in-one marketing solution.
In addition, HubSpot allows users to post, share, and monitor content and perform analytics and reporting. But the free option, like many others, is excellent for reducing costs.
- It includes a standard set of social media management and monitoring tools and an integrated CRM.
- Social Inbox organizes and organizes online comments and postings into a single dashboard.
- Designed for mid-to-large-sized businesses and agencies
- It priorities large and successful businesses with more access to its features, and it is costly.
SocialPilot can be a real pilot to help take off your business marketing. Thus it stands yet another well-known management tool for your social media. Small businesses praise it for its user-friendly interface and low pricing.
In addition, that it offers all the post-management and monitoring tools and in-depth analytics.
Besides its customer approval capabilities and clean UI, it also has high-quality reports and white papers. Hence, it can be an accurate value for you.
- Top-notch reports
- Perfect for small business
- It supports TikTok
- Outdated user interface
14. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is a simplistic but feature-rich social media management solution that delivers at a decent cost. In addition, Zoho provides a Live Stream of social mentions for specific keywords and a range of integrations.
In brief, according to users, Zoho’s comprehensive tracking features are the best. Because they support both your business and competitors’ brand sentiments, and they provide exceptional “bang for your buck.”
- Intuitive and straightforward to use
- Integrates well with Google My Business
- It has a link shrinking feature
- For the price, it’s a great deal
- Suitable for all businesses
- Notification delay problem
- Lack of scheduling
- Comments have limited engagement capabilities
It can be your best friend because Planable has all of the bells and whistles of a social media management platform. That is focusing on cooperation and teamwork. Besides, it has a robust commenting and post-approval feature.
That allows users to pre-approve posts before their actual schedule timing. In addition, the convenient placement of feedback points directly on the side of each bar is one unique feature.
- It has an easy-to-use dashboard for the workplace
- An excellent for preparing beforehand post scheduling when managing multiple brands
- It sits well with the enterprise tier
- Poor analytics or sentiment tracking tools
Frequently Asked Questions
What features should a social media management tool have?
An excellent social media tool should have monitoring and listening on social media. Further, it should offer analytics and reporting. Besides, you must also check for features related to engagement social channel integration. And social post scheduling alerts.
What are the benefits of using social media management tools?
The ability to control and analyze your operations is perhaps the essential characteristic.
How do you efficiently manage your social media?
You can make a written record of your social media strategy. In addition, it might challenge to keep everyone on brand when you have a team of people managing multiple accounts. So, use a social media management tool to maintain and monitor your business.
What are the best social media marketing tools practices?
You should research your customers in taking regular audits. Further, establish and maintain your business’s reach by communication. Besides, scheduling, timing, and planning are also essential practices that you must consider.
What does it cost to handle social media?
The cost of a typical social media campaign might vary from $399 to $5,000 monthly.
Depending on the levels of expertise, whether you are offering agency-level service, and the class of clientele you work with, the monthly charge can go considerably higher.